A virtual call center is a call center in which organization’s agents are geographically dispersed, rather than being situated at organization’s office.
In this setup, most of the agents work from their homes.
When a customer calls company’s main office for enquiry, complaint or order a product, virtual call centers route incoming calls to home agent’s phone.
Home agents receive a script which tells them how to answer possible questions so they can respond to routine customer service inquiries, receive a complaint or sell a product.
1. Almost anyone.
2. More suitable for people who love to talk and explain things orally with the proper argument.
1. Fluency in the language in which you are going to operate.
2. Ability to read a script and make it sound natural.
3. Ability to explain things by covering all aspects, orally on a phone.
1. A quiet, distraction-free place to work online from home.
2. A corded telephone.
3. A dedicated landline with telephone service.
4. A corded headset which is compatible with your corded telephone.
5. A computer with a wired connection to the internet.
Following is the list of websites where you can enroll to become an agent at a virtual call center company.
You can expect to earn between $7 to $15 per hour. You’ll also earn commissions on any sales made by you.
If you have any doubts regarding this method. Please contact us through our email..email@example.com