Amazon Associates is an affiliate marketing program that allows website owners and bloggers to create links and earns referral commissions when any of the website visitor clicks thru and buys products from Amazon.
1. People who love to write, explain things in details and would like to share their knowledge and expertise with the world.
2. Best for people who already own a blog or website with some daily traffic.
1. Ability to express knowledge in writing with simpler yet effective way.
2. Ability to persuade and convince people through right argument and explanation.
To become an Amazon Associate all you need to do is visit their website and sign up. You’ll need to provide your website’s name while signing up.
Amazon will analyze your website, and if they find it appropriate according to their standards they will approve you as an official amazon associate.
The approval process might take 2 to 5 days.
Once you’re approved, find out the relevant products you want to promote on your blog then grab their affiliate links and insert them into your website.
1. Dig out relevant products - The first and most important thing is to find out the products that are relevant to your website’s or blog’s content and audience.
The more relevant the product, the better chance you’ll have of selling.
For e.g. Promoting wristwatches on a blog that teaches people to do Yoga exercises is highly unlikely to make you any sale.
But instead, if you try to promote Yoga mats, pants and books you’ll see great success.
2. Place affiliate links inside your content - Placing simple text links within the context of an article is the most effective way to get people click your affiliate links.
People trust the body of the content on a page more than any other area of the website.
Hence it is very likely that they will click on the link when it’s placed inside the content’s body.
For e.g. “Check out this cool [your aff link] smartwatch [/your aff link]. It has retained the position of No 1 bestseller since last two months.”
3. Link product images to Amazon - Images play an important role in grabbing visitor’s attention.
The another simple way to get people click on your affiliate links is to use lots of high-quality product images and make those images as clickable affiliate links.
One good thing about Amazon is that it allows you to freely use any product’s image on your website for promotional purposes.
4. Write a product review article - Doing a quality product review and writing a great article explaining all the facets of a product is another great way to generate high click thru rates and sales.
But while doing any review make sure it is of high quality and unbiased.
People shouldn’t think that you are badly trying to get them buy the product.
A high-quality review should answer all the answers and clear confusion or reservations any potential buyer might have.
Make sure your review does cover all the above-mentioned aspects.
5. Just send people to Amazon - One of the great thing about Amazon is that it is very good at converting visitors into buyers.
You don’t need to follow them nor target them with ads, Amazon will do the rest for you.
All you need to do is send them to Amazon.com through your affiliate link.
The great thing about this is when somebody visits Amazon.com through you link you get a percentage of anything they buy for the next 24 hours (30 days of they added any item to their cart).
For e.g. If one person clicks on your “Yoga Mat” affiliate link and visits Amazon.com and buys 2 wrist watches instead of a Yoga Mat within 24 hours, you’ll get commissions for the wrist watch sales even if you didn’t promote it directly.
6. Build loyalty and trust - One major factor that will boost your sales is your reader's’ loyalty and trust towards you and your website.
Most of your sales will come people who are loyal and repeat readers.
Readers who connect with you on a regular basis, over the long period, begin to trust you and your website.
So when you make any recommendation or do a review, they are more likely to take that advice than someone who they don’t trust.
Monetization formula is almost similar to most of the other methods discussed in this app.
More people visit Amazon.com via your affiliate link and buy products, more money you make.
Amazon.com will handle all the payment and commission processing for you so you don’t need to worry about it.
If you have any doubts regarding this method. Please contact us through our email..firstname.lastname@example.org